Looking for an opportunity to grow as a disciple of Jesus, pioneer new paths, and grow in ministry? Apply today for the opportunity to do an apprenticeship with CityLights.
Apprenticeships with CityLights are fitting for self-driven individuals who want to be: developed and stretched, personally discipled, work hard, and gain experience in a newer, pioneering, gospel-centered church community.
Apprentices will create a personal development plan, receive gospel coaching, gain practical ministry and missional living experience. Previous apprentices have enjoyed their time and found it not only beneficial but at times transformative and foundational for their future ministry.
We have apprenticeship opportunities for:
- PASTORAL & MISSIONAL LEADERSHIP APPRENTICESHIP
- KIDS + FAMILY EQUIPPING APPRENTICESHIP
- MUSIC APPRENTICESHIP
- VIDEO PRODUCTION + CREATIVE ARTS APPRENTICESHIP
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT + LOGISTICS APPRENTICESHIP
Since these positions are made possible through government grants, here are some specific qualifications:
- age 15 to 30
- a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection (International students are not eligible)
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada
If you want to apply please email a cover letter, your testimony that describes your relationship with Jesus and previous church experience, and resume - to email@example.com
If you have more questions contact Pastor Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org