CityLights serving opportunities
We are sent servants.
Our identity does not begin with what we do — our identity as God’s people, the church, begins with his character. As Jesus was sent, he sends us in the power of the Holy Spirit to participate in his mission — we are a sent people. Jesus is our King and we are his servants — we are servants of Jesus who serve him by serving others. This is why we invite you to serve…
These are some current opportunities with Serving Teams…
- SOUND TEAM: 1 new sound technician
- MEDIA TEAM: 2 new team members
- MUSIC TEAM: vocalists, bass players & instrumentalists
- CITYLIGHTS KIDS: 2 preschool & 3 elementary teachers
Here are some other new roles and opportunities to serve…
- NEXT STEPS CLASS COORDINATOR: help setup & delegate to make Next Steps an engaging experience.
- EVENTS COORDINATOR: help organize events such as our fall kick-off, retreats, and other community events.
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE: help with small maintenance items, yard work, or cleaning.
- PHOTOGRAPHER(S): take pictures of events for social media, promotion, and celebrations.
- VIDEOGRAPHER(S): make seasonal videos to promote a teaching series or film teaching for our online presence.
- GGP LIASON: develop and strengthen relationships with our Global Generosity Partners.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: help with graphic design for teaching series, events, and promotion.
- PRE-ENGAGEMENT & PRE-MARITAL MENTORS: be trained to facilitate counselling with couples.
Interested? Fill out a SERVE Card or email email@example.com for more information.